Welcome to the third edition of the Entity Data Management Handbook which is available for free download.
In this updated edition we delve into the role entity data plays in the smooth running of financial institutions and capital markets, the challenges of attaining high quality data, and various aspects, approaches and technologies involved in managing entity data.
This Handbook is the ultimate guide to all things entity data:
- Challenges and opportunities of Entity Data
- A review of Legal Entity Identifiers (LEI)
- A review of the key regulations impacting entity data (Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Know Your Customer (KYC), Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II), Solvency II)
- Entity data
- Hierarchy and beneficial ownership data
- Sourcing entity data
- Open entity data
- Adding value to entity data
- Benefits of adding datasets to the LEI
- Entity data suppliers
- Access and delivery
- Entity data management
- Data management solutions
- Emerging technologies
- Entity data applications
- Client onboarding and KYC
- Risk management
- Client screening and solutions
- Entities sanctioned by extension
We will also be discussing the impact of regulation on data management at our new RegTech for Capital Markets event in New York on November 16th 2017.
It’s free to download and will tell you everything you need to know about the business, opportunities and challenges of entity data.